Hair loss (alopecia) is a progressive condition that has different forms and causes. If left untreated, hair loss usually progresses over time. Causes include low thyroid, low T, menopause, inflammation, low protein, crash diets, celiac disease, poor digestion, multiple nutritional deficiencies. Nutrient deficiencies that can be involved are low: iron, zinc, omega 3 fats, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin B6, vitamin B-12, amino acids, vitamin A. It has been found that frequently there is a deficiency of multiple nutrients.
Since there are several causes for hair loss, testing can be done to determine the best treatments for you. Those tests include nutritional testing, thyroid testing, women’s /men’s hormone testing, and genetic testing.
Organically bound minerals, collagen, and Vitamin D3 help prevent and treat hair loss. Botanicals can be used topically in some cases where hair loss is associated with an illness, such as COVID.
The Trichotest can help determine the causes and best treatment for your hair loss.
- TrichoTest™ analyzes 13 genes and 48 genetic variations related to alopecia
- A patented algorithm provides a personalized treatment solution from 175 million therapeutic alternatives.
Factors that promote hair loss
- Increased testosterone levels
- Hormonal changes
- Blood circulation issues
- Low levels of vitamins and minerals
The TrichoTest™ analyzes:
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
An evaluation by our medical staff will help determine what testing can be done to find the cause of your hair loss and the appropriate treatment for you.
A fully personalized treatment plan is then developed for you by our medial staff.