NAD+ Amino Acid Therapy in Fond du Lac
Feel better, live better, and get the most out of life.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a cofactor — or helper molecule — found in each cell of your body.
The oxidized form (NAD+) aids several biochemical reactions key to healthy aging: DNA and cellular repair, energy production, and more.
By replenishing this essential molecule through NAD+ amino acid therapy, you’ll increase your capacity for these important anti-aging processes.
Forum Health Fond du Lac can deliver NAD+ through IV administration and oral supplements.
At Forum Health Fond du Lac, we want to reinvent how depression, autoimmunity, and so many other conditions that plague Americans are managed.
Shilpa P. Saxena, MD – Co-Chief Medical Officer
Brain health is key to feeling youthful. NAD+ improves production of PGC-1-alpha (a protein that appears to protect cells against oxidative stress) and repairs mitochondrial function in the brain. This is believed to help prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
NAD+ activates sirtuins proteins. These have been linked to DNA repair, stress resistance, reduced inflammation, and healthy cellular aging. NAD+ is also needed to turn off genes related to accelerated aging processes.
Your body uses NAD+ to power metabolism. It enables the mitochondria to convert food into cellular energy — needed to sustain all bodily functions.
Reclaim your health and well-being.
Call today to schedule your NAD+ amino acid therapy.
Treatment for Anxiety & Depression
An imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain — gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), serotonin, and dopamine — can cause anxiety or depression.
NAD+ helps balance these neurotransmitters. But it can be depleted when your body is dealing with illness or stress. Supplementation may provide relief.
Other Benefits of NAD+ Therapy
- Sleep health: NAD+ is connected to circadian rhythms. Balancing this cofactor may help you restore normal sleep cycles and hunger patterns.
- Addiction management: Sirtuins protect against oxidative stress, which is linked to cravings for substances like opioids, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Cancer prevention: NAD+ helps your cells repair DNA, potentially reducing the persistence of cancer-causing mutations.
- Heart health: High levels of NAD+ may help reduce stiffness in the aorta, lowering systolic blood pressure in adults at risk of heart disease.
- Muscle function: NAD+ may promote healthy muscle aging, improving muscle function and strength.
- Focus and concentration: Increasing your ratio of NAD+ to NADH (reduced NAD) protects brain cells from free radicals.
- Cell death prevention: NAD+ treatment may prevent cell death and energy failure caused by traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Forum Health Fond du Lac provides NAD+ IV therapy at our conveniently located Fond du Lac office.